Be More Than Your Day-Job
Learn to expand the audience for your passion projects via cheeky quarterly emails
Are you an artist or entrepreneur that needs help promoting your shiz? I was like that (10 years ago) and want you to figure it out faster than I did. Sign up for my free marketing advice list and begin sussing out how to...
- Shake off static modes of outreach (and perceptions about yourself)
- Stand out in your field
- Drive more traffic to your website
- Lock down best email practices
- Solicit press contacts
- Cultivate influence through the power of psychology
- and more (make requests, I'm listening)
Don't know anything about marketing or public relations? You're perfect for this list.
Don't want to do any research about promotion? Great, I've done it for you. As a bonafide marketing nerd, I've spent the last decade working as a marketing professional, attending PR seminars, webinars and summits, reading articles, books, and ebooks, listening to a plethora of podcasts as well as promoting my own work as a dancer. I'll curate the best parts for you.
Don't want to spend a lot of (or any) money promoting your shiz? Better sign up now then. I'm starting to take on consulting and speaking gigs in a serious way. Get all my best tips now before I'm charging some real big bucks for them.
I've gotten myself and clients featured at:
The New York Times, NY1 News, PIX 11, FOX 5, Brooklyn 12, BRIC, LA Times, Good Magazine, Dance Enthusiast, Broadway World, DNA Info, Hello Beautiful, Men's Fitness, Brooklyn Reader, LA Weekly, LAist, Backstage West, Dance Magazine, Dance Spirit Magazine, The Wall Street Journal and more.
Online Social Media Course
It's called a win-win
- "smackdown" self-promotional hurdles
- get insight on becoming an “influencer”
- fix the top 6 cringe-worthy mistakes most make
- zero in on where to start with analytics & ads
- empower via groups & lists
- more, much more